Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Life is a Movie

My life in many ways can be consider a Box Office movie. labels such as Thriller, Drama, action and comedy can easily describe what you would see in my on screen biography. but what you people can't see is the most important aspect of me, "My Thoughts". Is it hard to figure me out? I would say yes. That's why I like to watch my close friends try. The techniques they try it with are clever I must admit. But the fact of the matter is, "i'm one confusing son of bitch". its best not try and read or understand, but to accept me. Maybe then you can get a glimpse of what I'm thinking.

Today My name is Akeem, also known as Denio Luciano. I am 19 years old. I am an entrepreneur. my work consist of Music producing, Promoting, and Fashion. I make a net amount of $14,000 per month. No I do not own my own home, but I Have 2 apartments which I pay for monthly, one in Greensboro, North Carolina and the other in Miami, Florida. I've traveled to countries in all continents except Africa and Antarctica. Now let me guess, you think i'm just another Brat that came from money and was fed from a gold spoon my whole life..lol..your dead wrong!

I was born Akeem Courtney from Tivoli Gardens Kingston Jamaica. I didnt meet my father till i was five years old. to this day I have not met my real mother because certain people decided that, that is a secret they will take to their graves. I for a few years was raised in the Slum, Not Ghetto! THE "SLUM". then the woman who raised me as her own son worked up enough money to ship me off to South London, UK. maybe now you think this is where my life got better, NOPE, your wrong again. I lived in Brixton London. If you don't know about that place look it up. its was as ghetto as it gets. Then a few years after that I was shipped off to New York City with my Father who was a semi successful owner of a trucking company. maybe now you think my life got better? NOPE, wrong again. My father beat the shit out of me every day for 4 years str8. sometimes it was drunkness and sometimes he was just bored. and I'm not talking about belts. I mean 2by4 wood, cable and phone wires, and even wire hangers, theres alot more but thats enough to chew on for now.

My life got better when at age 15 with a bullet slugged in my side that came from my fathere gun made me realize I aint taking shit from no one no more. I picked a gun and fired four shots my father's fat ass. I did hit him with 3 but surprisingly he survived. after spending 11 months in Jail I came out a new person, I had a plan to make my life better. I started writing Music and selling Drugs to make money. By the time I was 17 years old I had a writers deal with Island def Jam. and from then on my life has been, how could I put this? "BETTER". OH lots happened in between all of this that could of put me in an insane asylum, but I've kept strong.

Now tell me, is this a movie you would like to see???

0 comments: